The SCT-801 device generates encryption keys, while storing and managing their distribution for you. The implemented encryption procedures and algorithms can be assessed, fully verified and customized by your organization to achieve maximum security control.
The portable encryptor can be connected via 3G. 4G, and Wifi with a telephone or laptop device. Connections are established the the Secure 7L VPN. Ethernet ports are available for configuration of captive portals, if needed.
SCT-801 is really easy to use. Just connect your telephone device
using 3G, 4G or WiFi with the portable encryptor tool. Then, connect the same way directly to your laptop. Done, you are safe.
It runs on the 7L SecureOS implementation and connects automatically to the Secure 7L VPN when network connectivity with any public network
The Web UI running on the Ethernet port provides useful information regarding the connectivity and the status of the portable encryptor. It also provides important information about all the connected devices and their connection status.
- Installed with block-level disk encryption
- Loads in memory
- Embedded rules in secure firewall
- Encryption based on the AES-256 algorithm
- Custom security protocol based on SSL/TLS
- Hardware generated keys (Securosys HSM)
- 3G/4G for worldwide connection
- WiFi options for hotspot
- 1 Ethernet port for device management
- 1 Ethernet port for managing access to captive portals
- 1 Ethernet port for user’s device connection
- 1 Ethernet port for Internet Connection
- Internet Protocol (IPv4/IPv6)
- Small form factor case
- ON/OFF toggle switch to control the VPN connection
- LED indicators for quick troubleshooting
- Standard 100V-240V power adapter
- Power surge protector
- Shielded parts to avoid interferences
- Battery for 5 hours usage
- Web based management console